ISO Management System DOCUMENTATION AND IMPLEMENTATION Workshop
This is an 8-hour, hands-on, instructor led session where participants can adquire the skills and strategies needed to effectively and efficiently implement a management system based on one or more of the following standards:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management
- ISO 13485 - Quality Managment (Medical Devices)
- ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
- ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management
- ISO 26000 or SA 8000 - Social Accountability/Responsibility
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management
Who should attend?
All those whom have taken a fundamentals course with QSI in at least one of the standards and are interested in developing the skills necessary for documenting a management system based on the ISO 10013 guidelines, and who additionally would like to learn the best practices for management system implementation.
- Management System Documentation
- Development of Flow-Diagrams and Business Process Mapping
- Development Management System Policies and Manual
- Development of Procedures and Work Instructions
- Development of Management System Implementation Plan
- Ideas for Management System Integration
- Web-Based/Cloud approaches to implementation
- Learn what to document and how to document it
- Learn how to implement a management system effectively and efficiently
This course includes supporting materials and interactive workshops that help students achieve the learning objectives.
This course is 8 hours in duration and is normally delivered in one business day. Public course sessions typically begin on Friday at 10 AM; after the LEAD AUDITOR exam, and runs until 6 PM.