ISO Management System AUDITOR Course
This is a 24 hour course comprised of a 16-hour module covering the latest ISO 19011 principles and practical, realistic audit workshops + the basic 8 hour module for the ISO Management System Fundamentals course. Students can attain a trained AUDITOR certification based on one or more of the following standards:
- ISO 9001 - Quality Management
- ISO 13485 - Quality Managment (Medical Devices) - ISO 14001 - Environmental Management
- ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management
- ISO 26000 or SA 8000 - Social Accountability/Responsibility
- ISO 27001 - Information Security Management
- ISO 50001 - Energy Management
Students wishing to attain a trained AUDITOR certification for more than one standard are required to complete 10 additional hours for each additional standard for which to be certified in. These additional 10 hours of training include participation in the ISO Management System Fundamentals course for the additional standard, plus a 2 hour auditing assignment/case study specific to the additional standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in understanding the ISO 19011 guidelines and corresponding techniques for conducting Management System Audits to determine if an organization's policies, procedures and practices conform to the requirements of the specific standard.
- Fundamentals of Auditing (ISO 19011)
- Auditor Responsibilities
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Audit Investigation Techniques
- Real Sceneraio/Case Studies
- Various workshops for detecting opportunities for improvement
- Documentation and Classification of Audit Findings
- Writing the Audit Summary
- Communication Audit Results
- Learn how to conduct an audit based on ISO 19011
- Learn how to conduct audit interviews
- Learn how to effectively communicate and report audit results
This course includes supporting materials and interactive workshops that help students achieve the learning objectives.
This course is 24 hours in duration and is normally delivered in three business days.
Trained AUDITOR Certification
Successful completion requires taking and passing a 90 minute exam. Those who do not pass the exam receive a certificate of attendance. Those who do not pass the exam also have the option of re-taking the exam for a nominal fee of US$100 (plus travel expenses, if applicable).
Accreditation / Course Recognition
This course was designed based on and meets the requirements of the original IATCA auditor criteria and is recognized by IAR Accreditation Services.